- Personal Information Collected
When you visit the Awakening Your Mastery, Inc (“AYM”) website platform (the “Platform”), we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse our Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Platform, and information about how you interact with our Platform. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We may collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies, which are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files which track actions occurring on our Platform, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Also, when you make a purchase, attempt to make a purchase or sign up for Platform membership, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers or other accepted payment types), email address, and phone number. This is called Order Information.
- Personal Information Usage
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Platform (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Platform.
- Third party information sharing AYM only shares your Personal Information with third parties to process orders and deliver products and services (“Content”) to you in an efficient, secure manner. AYM does not sell or otherwise distribute your personal information with unaffiliated third parties unrelated to the purchase or delivery of our Content. We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how site guests and members use our Platform. AYM may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Behavioral Advertising We may from time to time use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of this feature by visiting your Facebook or Google settings and select your advertising preferences related to targeted advertising.
- Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please visit our contact page to submit your request. European residents should note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts, agreements or obligations we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Platform), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above and your information will be transferred outside of Europe to the United States.
- Information Retention When you place an order through our Platform, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Minors Our Platform is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form found on the Contact Us page.